Ethos & Aims
Working closely with parents, partner schools and the community, Bilbrook Middle School aims to provide every student with the highest quality of education.
We seek to develop students who:
- are healthy
- feel safe and secure
- enjoy and achieve in school
- make a positive contribution in the school and their community
- achieve economic well-being in the future
- have the skills and attitudes needed to be good citizens
- high quality teaching
- caring for each individual
- providing equality of opportunity
- ensuring a calm and disciplined environment
- harnessing new technologies
The school endeavours to ensure all students develop to their maximum potential, regardless of race, gender or ability.